Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cupcake Birthday

Hi everyone, I have been very busy making cards lately.  We have 4 birthdays, 1 anniversary and 1 new baby all coming up within the next month.  I try to keep a month ahead on my cards so I'm not rushing at the last minute to make something.  Ha Ha that doesn't always happen.  Well here we go here is one more of the birthday cards.  Hope you like it.
I made this card using Sweet Treats and Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut cartridges. 
I used my Gypsy to cut this out so all sizes will be in inches
The cupcake is from Sweet Treats page 27 cut at 4"(h)
and Happy Birthday is from Hello Kitty page 38 cut at 1.37"(h)
the cherries on the inside of the card are also from Hello Kitty cut at 2"(h)
Inside of card.
I embossed the cupcake using the swirls folder and then added some clear glitter glue to the swirls.  On the cupcake wrapper I added some 3D Crystal Lacquer to make it pop out more.  The cherry on top of the cupcake I added some red glitter glue.  I also chalked the edges of the card with a creamy brown chalk and added a blue ribbon to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia