Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Reindeer Christmas

Hello again.  Sorry I have been out of commision for awhile.  Had a little accident and had to have surgery on my right arm.  And of course I am right handed so this has made life interesting at my house.  I am just now starting to be able to use it again.  Unfortunately this got me a little behind on all of my Christmas things I was planning on making.   This is a Christmas card that I had made the evening before my accident.
Materials Used:  Cricut cartridge - When It's Cold Outside for the snowflake
Make The Cut - Reindeer, Santa Hat, Wreath
EK Success Punch - Dotted Scallop
Debbie Mumm Harvest & Holiday Paper Stack - Red polka dot paper.
Red and Silver Glitter
DecoArt Snow Writer for the hat.

I didn't have the exact color of brown or red paper that I wanted for this reindeer and the santa hat so I typed in the RGB codes on MTC and printed them out on my printer first then cut them out using the MTC software.

Inside of card.


Thanks for stopping by.  I would love to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia