Saturday, May 8, 2010

Love

My daughter-in-law wanted me to make an anniversary card for her parents so here is what I had come up with.
I used the Cricut Sweethearts Cartridge to make this.
The heart is from page 40 using the blackout feature. 
I cut 3 of them.  2 were cut at 1 1/2" and 1 was cut at 4 1/2". 
Ran all of the hearts thru the cuttlebug using the D'Vine Swirl embossing folder
then inked over the swirls to make them stand out a little more.
The faces are also from page 40 using the layers key and are cut at 6 1/2",
inked around the edges then added a pearl necklace for the lady.
The photo corners are cut with a Victorian Photo Corner punch from EK Success. 
Added a little ribbon and bow to finish off.

Inside of card.

Hope you like it.
I love your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia