Monday, May 17, 2010

Squirrel Notepad

When I got my Create A Critter cartridge last week, my daughter looked it over and loved the squirrel so I decided to make her a notepad out of it.  Here is the finished project.
To create this notepad I used the squirrel from Create a Critter page 32 it is cut out at 5 1/2".
I used a cereal box for my cardboard.  The box was cut 4 times, 2 glued together for the back cover and 2 glued together for the front cover. Then added a brown squirrel to the back and front of the cardboard. (I didn't wan't to see the cereal box so I hid it with paper).  Then for the final touch I used my Crop-A-Dile to punch the holes out and added binding.

2 comments:

  1. This is way cute!!! I don't use my CAC as much as I should....I gotta scraplift this idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to use this cartridge!!!! I love it!!!! Your blog is coming along so well!!!

    ReplyDelete

avandia