Friday, June 11, 2010

Birdhouse Book

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on here recently,  I am visiting my family up in Missouri.  My mother and I are working on a quilt I will have pictures of it on this blog when we get it finished.  In the mean time here is a quick project that I have been working on. 

For this projcet I used the following Cricut cartridges, Create A Critter, and Stretch Your Imagination.
The bird is from Create A Critter (I just love this cartridge).  It is on page 65 in your handbook and cut at 1 1/4". 
The birdhouse, branch and leaves are from Stretch Your Imagination.
Birdhouse is on page 63 and cut at 2 1/2".
Branch is on page 48 and cut at 5" and the
leaves are on page 47 and are cut at 8 1/2".
The little flower border is a punch from EK Success, sorry not sure what the name of it is.
For the covers I used cereal boxes. I cut 3 time for each (front and back) and glued together then covered with paper.
Used the Bind-It-All and a 3/4" wire to hold this book together.
Hope you enjoy this project.

1 comment:

avandia