Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Elegant Cake - Celebrate With Style

Hi everyone, I'm back with another very simple card using the Cricut Cartridges, Summer In Paris and Paisley.

This card is cut at 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  For the card base I used white.
The black cardstock is cut at 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  I didn't want to see the white on the front of this card.
The pink cardstock is cut at 4" x 5".  I then used an EK Sucess border punch Dotted Scallop along the bottom of the pink cardstock.
I added the celebrate with style stamp using Stampin' Up Whisper White Pigment Ink. 
The cake is from the Summer In Paris cartridge and is cut at 4".
Then added a black ribbon to finish the front off.


Inside of card.


For the inside of the card.
The black mat is  again cut at 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
The pink mat is cut at 4" x 5 1/4".
And the cherries are cut from the Paisley cartridge on page 37.  (Card/Tab button)  This is cut at 1 1/2".
I think I am just going to stamp an image on the inside using black ink.

Thanks for looking and I would like to thank you for your comments.  I love hearing what you think and please let me know if you have any suggestions.

1 comment:

avandia