Monday, August 16, 2010

18 Years Ago

Hi everyone, sorry I have been gone all week. 
It was my daughters 18th birthday and we have been celebrating all week. 
She is getting ready to start her Senior year at school. 
Oh my goodness I can't believe my baby is already this old.  Time has flown by too fast. 

Here is the card that I made her for her birthday.
Cartridge used: A Child's Year

The card is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and is a black pearls paper.
The top paper is cut at 5 1/2" x 3 3/4" it is from the Midnight Spell Stack from DCWV.
The girl is found on page 61 and cut at 3 1/8".  I cut out the girl in black and added black glitter to her, then cut out the shadow in white and popped her up with pop dots.
For the 18 years ago I used a black gel pen to trace out the letters on the cricut then decided to finish coloring in the letters with the gel pen.  I used design studio at W 2.621 and  H .394.
The sign is found on page 77 and is cut on design studio at W 3.294 and H .749. I inked around the edges with charcoal ink. Also added a few black lines in the sign to make it look a little more aged. Then added a white ribbon to finish off the front.

Inside of card.


The white paper is cut at 5" x 3 3/4".  Used the charcoal ink around the edges.
The kitten is from page 61 and is cut at 2 1/2" in the black pearls paper.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have really been busy. This is all just amazing! I love the colors and what a great cover sentiment. I love to see other people's ideas with sentiments rather than just Happy Birthday. I love to see the personalization with each card. Thanks for sharing!
    Most Sincerely,
    Bobby & Jill
    http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

avandia