Thursday, September 30, 2010

HOO's 23

Hi everyone.  Sorry I haven't been around much lately.  Been CRAZY around here again.
My daughter had to have all of her wisdom teeth pulled out last week and is still having problems with them.  Needless to say we have been to the dentist alot lately.  Between that, and going to see doctors and my husband had to make another trip out of town, I will sure be glad when things calm down again.  Well I didn't get all 4 of my Christmas cards done for September so I will try to make it up this month.  I did however get a few birthday cards done.  My sons birthday is today and I finally got his card done, hope he likes it. 
Cartridges used:  Bloom, Sugar and Spice and George and Basic Shapes



I didn't like the eyes and nose on the owl so I made my own.
If you would like insturction for this card just send me an email or leave a comment and I will be happy to share them with you.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia