Saturday, September 18, 2010

Spiderweb Picture Frame

I've been trying to get working on some of my holiday projects lately.  The holidays always seem to sneek up on me and I'm rushing to get everything done on time.  Here is the picture frame from the Happy Hauntings cartridge that I just finished.  My daughter I'm sure will find a picture for it.  Halloween is  her favorite holiday.


All of the layers are cut at 6".  Cut all of the pieces except the black spiderweb frame in a cereal box then covered the fronts and backs of the pieces with the yellow and black paper.  This really helped to make the frame sturdy. Then used foam squares around the sides and bottom of the frame to adhere the back on.  Don't forget if you make this to leave the top open so you can change your photo.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia