Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cupcake With A Cherry On Top

Hi everyone, I have another birthday card here.
This card is cut at 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" In brown cardstock. 
The blue polka dot paper is cut at 4" x 5 1/4"
and the striped paper is cut at 3 3/4" x 4 3/4". 
On the striped paper I used a EK Sucess border punch Dotted Scallop around all of the edges and inked in a blue. 
The cupcake is from the Cricut Cartridge From My Kitchen on page 61 in your handbook and is cut at 4 1/4". 
I ran the leaf thru the cuttlebug using the D'Vine Swirl folder. 
The top white layer of the cupcake and the cherry I used the Swiss dots folder
and I added stickles for the frosting. 
 I used some brown polka dot ribbon and a bow and pop dotted the cupcake up.

Inside of card

For the inside of the card the mats are the exact same size as the outside of the card. 
I think that I may add some cherries to the inside of this card.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia