Monday, July 26, 2010

Snow Angel

Sorry I haven't been on here recently, I have been working on a few projects that I will get posted on here very soon.  I am working on my first shape book.  I also have some scrapbook layouts and some more cards that I need to get posted.  I will try to get them on here this week.

Here is another Christmas card that I made.
I used the Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut cartridge for this one.


The card is cut at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" in white cardstock.
The black mat is cut at 5 1/4" x 4" and
the red mat is cut at 5"x 3 3/4".  I used the Doily Lace punch on the red mat
and ran it thru my Cuttlebug with the Winter Trees folder.
The kitty is from Hello Kitty Greetings found on page 75 and is cut at 4 3/4".

Inside of card.



Thanks for looking, I would love to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia