Thursday, July 29, 2010

Playing Around

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a great day. 
Here is a card I made last night.
Cartridges used:  Home Accents, Paper Pups and Paper Doll Dress Up

The card base is cut at 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" in brown cardstock.
The yellow polka dot paper was cut at 4" x 5 1/4" and I used a Stampin Up punch Scallop Trim on the top of this.
Home Accents
Green accents for grass (not sure what to call them) is cut in design studio the measurements are W - .657 and H - .306, cut 3 times.
Paper Pups
The puppy is cut at 2 3/8" cut 2 times and is found on page 38.
The clouds are cut at 2 1/8" and are found on page 60.
The birds are cut at 3" cut 2 times and are found on page 62.
Paper Doll Dress Up
The grass mound is also created in design studio. Cut 2 times. I just played around with the mound until I got the shape I was looking for.  The mound is found on page 59.

Inside of card.

The flowers and extra grass are stamps, not sure that I am happy with the little flowers.  Probably should have stopped while I was ahead.
This card did not turn out like I had planned but I guess it will be ok.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia