Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Moose Card

I thought that I better start working on some of my masculine cards.  For some reason I always have a harder time trying to figure out what to make.  Well here it is.

Cartridge used:  Animal Kingdom


This card is cut at 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" in white cardstock.
The green paper is cut at 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  I used the Swiss Cheese border punch.
The grey paper is cut at 2" x 5 1/2".  Inked around the edge with black, and added a black ribbon.
The white paper is cut at 1 1/2" square.  Inked around the edge with black also.
Animal Kingdom:  Moose is on page 96 in the handbook and is cut at 4".
Inked around the edged and popped up.
The eye of the moose is a Peachy Keen stamp from the Everyday Characters.

Inside of card.

Thanks for looking.  I would love to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia