Friday, July 2, 2010

Dopey Card



I have been looking over my cartridges and decided to pull out some that I haven't used in awhile and I forgot that I had Dopey.  I think he is so cute.  So I decided to make this card.

Cartridges used:  Happily Ever After, Mickey and Friends and Zooballoo.

This card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" in blue cardstock. 
The second mat, the lighter blue is cut at 5 1/4' x 4'.
Ran this mat thru the cuttlebug using the D'Vine Swirls folder.
Happily Ever After:  Dopey is on page 67 cut at 4 1/2".
 Squirrel is on page 60 and is cut at 1 1/2" (used on inside of card).
Mickey and Friends: Sun is on page 73 and is cut at 1 3/4" for the outside of the card
and cut at 1 1/2' for the inside of the card.
Zooballoo:  Grass is on page 72 and for this cut I used design studio and welded the grass together it is less than 1" here are the measurements W-5.093 H-.78 and for the second cut W-5.168 H-.791.
I chalked around the edges and used a glitter gel pen for the blue eyes and buttons.  Also used a white gel pen for the squirrel's eye and added some dashed lines around the squirrel with a brown pen.
Inside of card


Thanks for looking and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia